Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February Coupons

  It's almost the end of February, which brings us to the close of our 10% off coupon.  This was the first time we have offered something like this, and I am very happy with the way it turned out.  There were a few hiccups along the way, I found that since a customer could only use the code once, in order to use it at all you had to be logged in to the site.  Before that we had no place for our customer to log in until they were checking out.  I've added a log in bar at the top of the page, so now a customer can easily apply the discount, as well as look at their order history.
  Once we figured that out, and people started ordering, we found that our current invoicing system didn't display the discount code, or allow it to be applied.  So after a few more hours of programming, our software now makes it easy to apply coupon codes and discounts.
  I've done a lot of work to the website this month, and I hope it shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment